What you get for your money
What you additionally get
You’ll get the most efficient learning methods. You’ll be guided and tested. Our VueJS Online course Material will give you plenty of opportunities to try VueJS on your own. This means you’ll be able to repeat after our Coach and learn VueJS by doing.
You will have to complete the so called “Quizzes” in our Learning Management System Moodle. Questions (Multiple-Choice) relate to the theory and practical parts of the course.
You’ll learn to develop beautiful, extremely fast and easy to use Websites (VueJS Single-Page-Applications).
Also, You’ll be able to start from literally nothing, to an enterprise grade VueJS App. Your skill-set will greatly improve and will bootstrap your path to becoming the best frontend developer.
Detailed Grade Report
At the end of your Online Course you will get a detailed Grade Report. This report will show you your strengths and weaknesses. Based on that, you’ll able to go trough the weak modules again to understand the topic and retry the quiz.
After completing the Online-Course “Vue.js Certificate Junior” of the course, you’ll receive a certificate of completion. This certificate can be used on your Resume to advance your career!
Vue JS has one of the fastest growing user and developer base across the world. It is becoming more and more implemented by small and big companies due to ease of development. With a VueJS Certificate on your resume, doors will open.
VueJS Course Curriculum
Requirements you should meet
- Basic HTML and CSS experience
- Introduction to NodeJS and npmInteractive Content
- VueJS ColdstartInteractive Content
- Vuedevtools – Browser ExtensionInteractive Content
- Vue-Cli 3Interactive Content
- Introduction to Visual Studio Code IDEInteractive Content
- Structure and SFCInteractive Content
- Vue-RouterInteractive Content
- Instance properties and methodsInteractive Content
- Vuex – Central Data StoreInteractive Content
- Parent Child RelationshipsInteractive Content
- Vue Template SyntaxInteractive Content
- User Interface Libraries (Vuetify, Quasar, … )
- Building source-code & deploying App
- Coming soon: Fetching data from REST API Backend
- Coming soon: Using Vuex Plugin Vuex-ORM
- Your Resume made with VueJS
- Deploying built App to AWS Cloud or Google Cloud
Here is how our ideal students could look like:
# The Beginner Student
# Frontend-Dev Freelancer
The Content is split between Theory (Text & PDF Files), Practice (Video Sessions) and Tests (Multiple Choice Questions). This structure will assure that you have a scientifically proven effective learning experience. With the multiple Choice Questions you can prove that you understand what you just learned.
Always up to date
We are giving our best a keeping you and your IT Dev Skills at the top. We achieve this by providing you new online courses that you can start watching instantly. We also post tutorials and Dev News on our German IT Academy Blog. With our Blog Posts you’ll be more update than any other Course Provider can promise you. An example for a Blog Post about VueJS would be Top 3 VueJS UI Frameworks. Even though UI Frameworks is not the topic in the VueJS Course, you’ll learn new stuff every day.
And since you like to read a lot, subscribe to our Newsletter and you will get your free dose of Tutorials right into your inbox!